Thursday 2 August 2012

A vs X Round 9

I know that I only do reviews for silverage comics but A vs X is such a good series that I thought I could give a short review. In this issue spiderman plays a huge role risking his life to save the other Avengers. He never gives up no matter how many time Colossus gives him a huge puch to the face.I thought that part of the comic was a bit unrealistic because he kepted on getting up and trying to knock him out even though his been hit like 20 times to the face. Anyway I found it funny how spiderman just says to Colossus and his sister that they should basically beat each other up.Because whowever wins will get more Phoenix power in them, thus making them more powerful. But they end up just taking it out of both of them making Cyclops more powerful and Emma Frost more powerful.Cyclops and Emma Frost are the only two x-men that have the Phoenix power in them so they must be really strong . I think Frost will play a big part in round 10. I give this an 8.5-10. Just a great comic in all areas. But I would like to point out the detail in the art. Especial in the action scenes. For example when Thor is getting beaten up by Colossus. Or when spidey is trying to defeat Colossus. 

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment